As I was helping David get dressed for church Sunday morning, he noticed for the first time that there is a hole in his shirt where the button comes together at the bottom of the sleeve. He was so upset! He was convinced that we needed to throw that shirt away and get a new one. After showing him one of his daddy's shirts and explaining that church shirts are made like that he relunctantly wore the shirt, but still thought it was silly I was making him wear a shirt with a "hole" in it!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a handsome boy!
That is so cute that he doesn't want to wear a shirt with a "hole" in it. What a cutie!
What a smart kid - so grown up.
Him and Bryson are so much a like. I LOVE THE STORY! so could see Bryson throwing a fit over the same thing. (Kaitlyn asks almost daily when we can go on another trip and visit David - we miss you!)
I always told our kids that you could wear Sunday shirts with holes in them to church on Sunday because they were "Holy Shirts!"
Post a Comment