The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ e.e. cummings
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
I'm a Blogger!
I have finally been sucked into the wonderful world of blogging. I'm excited to keep you more up-to-date on the latest going on within the Stubben home. Stay tuned . . .
It was fun chatting yesterday. We have a blog too but it's mainly for Grandmas to get their grandbaby fix...don't expect much. You're welcome to leave "grandmotherly" comments though. I promise to be a frequent visitor to your site - Love you! Love your blog!
2 comments:
Wahoo Catie!! I'm so excited for you to join the blogging world! I really feel like it's such a fun way to stay in touch with people!
It was fun chatting yesterday. We have a blog too but it's mainly for Grandmas to get their grandbaby fix...don't expect much. You're welcome to leave "grandmotherly" comments though. I promise to be a frequent visitor to your site - Love you! Love your blog!
Post a Comment