We went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant last week that was fantastic, but for David it was all-you-can-eat cantaloupe! He ate piece after piece after piece. The next day we were at Costco and I came over to the cart with some cantaloupe. I said, "David, look what I've got!" He looked over, smiled from ear to ear and exclaimed, "Mommy, you know me!" It was so cute! (The attached picture of Mary has nothing to do with cantaloupe or chinese restaurants, it was just so cute I had to add it onto this post!)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These pictures of Mary and David made me smile! Cute, cute cantaloupe story. Maddie is on a cantaloupe kick too - she and David are truly meant to be. We'll serve cantaloupe balls at their wedding.
Catie, these pictures are too cute! It's fun seeing your kids grow! Thanks for including me!
Could your kids be any cuter? They are so funny and sweet. Have a great day!
Ha! What a cute little boy you have! I love that he recognized that you know what he likes. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment