Sunday, March 29, 2009

Great Buy!

I love when I find a great deal! I bought these darling shoes for Mary at the Carter's outlet a year ago. Finally they fit and are totally worth the $4, yes $4, I paid for them. Yay for great deals!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love those little feet and the shoes! I went back to Target in hopes of getting you a pair of my fav. $4 yellow shoes, but they were all gone. Does your Target have them? Wish I could get Maddie those cute MaryJane's from Carters. Let's just agree to buy double when we shop (one for me, one for you).

Krista said...

so so cute! i love little people shoes. :)

Jami & Boys said...

did they have them in my size?

miss you and love you lots! hope to see you soon. i'm trusting that you remember i'm only an e-mail or phone call away.