The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ e.e. cummings
Saturday, April 25, 2009
ANTICANCER
This book is wonderful! Read it. You can also go to www.anticancerways.com to see a short youtube video of the author and get just a taste of what the book contains.
What a fascinating book. I love that you shared it. We are attempting to change our food intake here to many more fruits and veggies. I loved the youtube clip. I may have to get the book and learn more about it.
I was really interested in this when you talked about it before. I want to read it, I really am trying to be healthy and keep my kids having good habits. It's a fine line for me, though . . . I have to separate out when I'm being paranoid and should give myself a break from a nice normal healthy lifestyle. Reading this book will probably help . . . probably one of the tips is "stop being a stresshead." :)
3 comments:
What a fascinating book. I love that you shared it. We are attempting to change our food intake here to many more fruits and veggies. I loved the youtube clip. I may have to get the book and learn more about it.
Thanks for sharing!!!
I am excited to read this Catie! Thanks :)
I was really interested in this when you talked about it before. I want to read it, I really am trying to be healthy and keep my kids having good habits. It's a fine line for me, though . . . I have to separate out when I'm being paranoid and should give myself a break from a nice normal healthy lifestyle. Reading this book will probably help . . . probably one of the tips is "stop being a stresshead." :)
Post a Comment