Saturday we had a fun picnic at the park and the kids loved playing on the playground. Sunday I had too much fun getting the girls dressed in their matching Easter dresses. The highlight of church was being able to hear David give an Easter talk in primary. He did an amazing job, reading the talk entirely by himself! The Easter bunny left treats in the morning, we had dinner on the deck and an egg hunt in the backyard to end the day, it couldn't have been more perfect. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter
What a wonderful Easter weekend! The weather was beautiful and we were able to spend the entire weekend together as a family--my favorite thing. Reflecting on the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and knowing that like Him we will be able to overcome death and one day be resurrected with a perfected body is such wonderful knowledge and a great comfort to me.
Saturday we had a fun picnic at the park and the kids loved playing on the playground. Sunday I had too much fun getting the girls dressed in their matching Easter dresses. The highlight of church was being able to hear David give an Easter talk in primary. He did an amazing job, reading the talk entirely by himself! The Easter bunny left treats in the morning, we had dinner on the deck and an egg hunt in the backyard to end the day, it couldn't have been more perfect. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!




Saturday we had a fun picnic at the park and the kids loved playing on the playground. Sunday I had too much fun getting the girls dressed in their matching Easter dresses. The highlight of church was being able to hear David give an Easter talk in primary. He did an amazing job, reading the talk entirely by himself! The Easter bunny left treats in the morning, we had dinner on the deck and an egg hunt in the backyard to end the day, it couldn't have been more perfect. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Thanks for posting so many pictures! I love to see them. Looks like a wonderful weekend!
I LOVE matching Easter dresses -- sadly, those days are gone for me -- your girls look so adorable . . . I love the window picture -- so cute.
BEAUTIFUL pictures Catie!! :)
Those dresses are too cute! I miss you guys!
We love pizza at the park, too. It's the easiest way to have a spur-of-the-moment picnic :) I'm so jealous of the weather you guys are having. Our easter egg hunt was in our family room because it is just too cold and rainy outside :(
Cute dresses and I love David's tie.
What a pituresque Easter. Love the dresses, the picnic on the deck and egg hunts. Love you too!
Beautiful family and great looking deck!
It was a great and beautiful weekend! I'm so glad you didn't have treatments during this particular weekend and got to enjoy it with your family. I love having my boys, and am totally fine just having one gender ... but dressing up a girl would be fun!
What a dreamy week and perfect Easter day! Your girls look adorable, David too! I miss you too! I keep telling Mike we need to move to NC! Wish me luck on that one. Happy Easter!
I LOVE the pic with the 3 kids together and the girls in matching dresses! Adorable!!
Post a Comment