
This is one of my favorite pictures of Sarah. She looks so content bundled up in her little bed. We are so grateful for the nurses and doctors in the NICU at Duke--they have taken such good care of her. I love this little girl so much! She is amazing; the nurses call her a "wild woman" and a "fighter" because she is doing so well. She gives me strength and is an inspiration for me. She is going to have some story to tell one day.
7 comments:
Catie!
What an adorable picture of such a special little one. She will defintiely have a story to tell about her wonderful mother who blesses all she meets and has met. Thanks for your example, Catie! Give Sarah a squeeze from us!
Love,
The Elcocks
What a sweet picture! We love your fiesty little Sarah and we love Catie!
She is so sweet looking in her bed. I love how long her arm looks there.
Hi Stubben Family,
I am a friend of Jami Peterson and Jami has shared with me your story. I just wanted to say that I am so inspired by your courage and have loved seeing these pictures of baby Sarah. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Aly Dart
Catie and Steve,
Congratulations on your new little one! We pray for you daily and love you both so much! What a sweet little family you have! Your children are beautiful.
Love, LeAnn and Scott
This is so sweet I'm crying! I love you guys!
Wouldn't the world be a better place if we could all sleep so snuggly and content? Just seems like there'd be less fighting doesn't it?:) What a girl!
Post a Comment