Monday, October 15, 2007
Sarah is Growing
We visited Sarah again today and she is doing remarkably well. She is growing--she now weighs two and a half pounds, up 4 ounces from her birth weight. She has been breathing on her own since a few days after she was born, and she's been drinking milk without any extra fluids (via IV) for over a week. She's so little and so beautiful. We're so excited to bring her home (probably) in December.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sarah really looks like she is growing and is SO cute! Thank you for posting the pictures - we love to see your family and the progress you are all making. :)
Terry
I think it is amazing that I can look at these same photos several times and everytime it makes it feel like you are not so far away. We love you!!!
How else can I say this? You are such a good looking bald lady! I mean, if you wanted to you could do this do forever, Catie. I am completely serious.
Your baby girl is doing so well! What a trooper. Your family is so wonderful. We'll keep the prayers coming your way until you give us the order to send them elsewhere. Kudos to such a tough crew.
love,
Alyssa
Catie, I am so glad you posted on our blog. Sarah really is so sweet. She is so tiny and beautiful. I can't believe that you have 3 kids. I hope Sarah keeps doing so well and that things go well with your treatments too.
I can't get enough of Sarah. I love to see her all bundled up, stretching, or in her mommy's arms. I just want to snuggle her too. Keep growing little Sarah!
Post a Comment