Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sweet Sarah




Sarah now weighs 3 lb. 3oz. She is up about 1 lb. since she was born! Yea Sarah! She is one month old today and is just growing and doing so well. We are so very thankful for that. The nurses in the NICU usually do not start dressing the babies until they are out of their incubators, but one of the nurses, Marie, dressed Sarah up for us one day. She looks just beautiful in this little dress, don't you think? And she is such a big girl taking her bottle from her daddy. We love her. Happy One Month Sarah!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

The dress makes Sarah look so much older, but in the next picture when Steve is holding her, I'm reminded how tiny she still is. Steve must be telling her a joke in the last picture...it looks like she is chuckling. Thanks for posting to your blog. I love reading it! You guys are troopers!

Rachael said...

All three kids look like they are growing! I have loved checking your blog and myfamily website. We went the Fall Festival at church last night. Afterwards Rylee said "all my friends were not at the party." When I asked her what she meant (because actually all of her CH 1st ward friends were there) she said "David was not there!" So Rylee, Rylan, and I all send our love!
Rachael

Jami & Boys said...

sarah is absolutely beautiful! i forgot to tell you guys about mary and mac when i had the kids on friday -- mary was just lovin' on mac the whole time (showering him with kisses, hugs, and snuggling up next to him on the couch). it was so cute!

Emily S. said...

Happy one month to all of you! Sarah has grown up a lot - and it's great seeing pictures of her. I hope you have a fun Halloween. We think of you and pray for you often.

The Mama Behind the Story said...

What an amazing story! I'm so proud of you, Catie!

(From the other preemie Sara in the family).

Sara

Elizabeth said...

Sarah does look so sweet in these pictures! We're so proud of her for gaining a full pound. That's hard work! Thanks for the update, we love you guys!