We would be lost without my mom here to help us out with kids, cleaning, cooking and emotional support! David and Mary love having her here to play with them and take care of them when Steve and I are off to the hospital. Steve and I appreciate her help and love so much. It is the greatest comfort to know that when Steve and I cannot be with our children Grandmama is with them, whose love for them is as close to a parent's love as you can get. Thank you momma, I love you.
Steve's parents were also able to come be with us for a couple of weeks last month and the kids loved seeing Grandma and Grandpa from Utah. Steve and his parents completed a long "to-do" list, including restaining our deck--a huge project! Thank you Tom and Sandra!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen, Catie!! I've realized more than ever that the role of a parent doesn't end when your child moves away or even when he/she gets married. It's a role that is truly eternal! Also, it makes ME so happy to know that Momma Dunn is there taking care of you and your sweet family. We know you're in great hands!
That is the greatest description of a grandparent's love - it is so close to a parent's love. We are blessed to have parents who love us and our children!
Grandma's and Grandpa's are seriously something special! From what I know of your mom she does seem like such an angel -- I'm sure that's where you got it from! Sarah's beautiful! I can't wait to hold her some day!
Post a Comment